In the winter months (October-April) morning trips start at daylight and in the early spring/summer months (May-September) I do early morning trips or afternoon till dark trips.
My Boat is 25ft. Alumaweld, Super Vee Jet Sled, Powered by 225 Mercury, and will accommodate 1-6 people, very comfortably. I keep heaters on the boat for the cold days, and always have a large pot of coffee.
No need to bring your own fishing gear as I supply it all for you, unless you have a favorite you would like to bring.
Let's have a great time catching fish and enjoying what scenic western Washington has to offer.
What Bob (Guidelines) Provides
- All Equipment, Okuma Rods with Okuma Citrix bait casting reels, Lamiglas, Flueger, and Ambassador Reels, left or right handed, Izorline, Gamakatsu Hooks, Lure Jensen / Brads Wiggle Warts.
- Cleaning and Bagging your Catch
- Sharing of Fishing Techniques and Local Knowledge
- Photo of You and Your catch
- Heaters on boat year-round
What you will need for your day with Bob
- Camera or video camera
- Rain gear and Boots, warm clothing (Dress in Layers)
- Sun Glasses (Polarized are best ) Lip Balm, Sun Block and Hat
- Small cooler with whatever You want to drink or eat
- State Fishing License and Catch record card may be purchased on Line
- Strong Arm to Reel in your Catch
Full Day 8 hour Fishing Charter
$165 per person, Tax included, (Normal price), Bring a party of 4 anglers and receive 10% off your entire trip.
Half Day 4 hour Fishing Charter
$100 per person,Tax included - based on a party of 3 to 4. If you have less anglers call us for pricing.
...Summer run steelhead are already starting, the peak season for these fish are usually June-September. My trips can be early morning or afternoon evening trips, your choice!
Call now to reserve your date 360-270-1133
Deposit and Terms
When booking your trip through Guidelines Fishing, a $100 deposit will be due. You can safely pay with your credit card through Pay Pal (below). The balance may be paid in cash on the morning of your trip. I require a 5 day notice on cancellations. We can reschedule your trip and apply your deposit toward your next scheduled trip.
Call 2 days prior to your trip if you have any questions on paying the remaining balance.
Thank you for your business.
Bob Sommer 360-270-1133
To Pay for your fishing trip with your credit card select the BUY NOW button below.
State fishing license and catch record card: BUY ONLINE
To further assist our customers in locating and booking lodging or other travel arrangements please check our Washington travel information page.